Pitaya Plus is a certified B-Corp located in San Diego, Californiathat was founded 9 years ago with the mission to promote the healthy benefits, sustainable framing practices, and ethical production of the Pitaya (a.k.a. Dragon fruit) Superfruit. Our products are all produced under our philosophy of only 1 ingredient, organic, minimal processing, and never adding any preservatives. Todayour products can be found at over 9000 of the best Natural Health Food Stores, Supermarkets, Juice Bars, across the US, Australia, and Canada. Whole Foods Market, Kroger (all banners) Jamba Juice, Sprouts Farmers Markets, New Leaf, Mollie Stones, Safeway, and many other amazing retailers currently stock our products.
Pitaya Future: 2019 is going to be a big year at Pitaya Plus as team will be growing to help keep up with global demand. It is an exciting time to join the Pitaya Plus team as we are poised for significant growth.
Job Summary: An important position within the organization, this individual will share responsibility for Payables and Receivables including General Ledger Coding, inputting invoices to payable system, and posting to customer accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of asset, liability, income and expense entries
- Preparation of general journal and adjusting journal entries
- Full cycle accounts receivables
- Full cycle accounts payables
- General ledger account reconciliation
- Processes bill backs from wholesalers/retailers
- Processes rebates and slotting from retailers
- Processes expense reports of sales managers
- Bills merchant provider with the customer’s credit cards and checking accounts
- Preparation of invoices
- Application of customer payments
- Inventory Management across multiple warehouses
- Assistance to auditors for the year-end audits/filing of business tax
- B.A. in Finance, natural food industry a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential in order to work with all levels within the company, manage vendors, and deliver projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Strong planning and executions skills, attention to detail a must
- Must routinely exercise independent judgment and be able to work and think strategically
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and solid grasp of web technologies
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that fluctuates in response to customer demand.
- Commitment to company values.
- Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience EOE