Customer Operation Associate
ROK Drinks is looking for a key player to join our organization.
In order to continue to keep pace with our record-breaking growth, we are looking to hire a full-time, hands-on Customer Operation Associate, who will be responsible for assisting the Operation and Sales Team to help maximize the efficiency of our leadership team. This position requires someone who is detail oriented with exception communication, organizational, time management and computer skills. Help us work smarter, drive consistency, develop our organization, and have fun doing it.
Sales Related Support
- Ensure pricing, promotions and terms are aligned with company policy before processing orders.
- Initiate and complete New Item set up in conjunction with multiple retailers and distributors.
- Manage ordering guidelines and spec sheets and communicate changes internally.
- Always surface issues that impact customers as soon as possible as well as provide recommendations.
- Follow up in a proactive fashion to all inquiries, issues, etc.
- Enhance/establish processes where necessary.
- Ensure high level of customer service, order accuracy, and invoice accuracy.
- Manage specific marketing/sales sample needs adhering to sample sales order process.
- Communicate any ordering process issues with customer.
- Maintaining existing B2B relationships.
Operation Related Support
- Manage the monthly forecast preparation and forecasting process for all product categories.
- Create shipments for small packages as well as LTL & FTL freight shipments (i.e. packing slips, shipping labels/ BOLs and commercial invoices).
- Support alignment with sales on demand planning activities such as promotions, events, transition management, seasonal buys, to determine inventory replenishment needs.
- Collect and supply chain data to analyze performance, identify problems and develop recommendations.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned including: mailing, sending sample, tracking courier packages, product pick-up and trips to warehouse.
You’ll Love this Job if You’re:
- A strong communicator and collaborator. You work effectively with all members of the organization.
- Highly analytical and strategic. Your problem-solving skills are unparalleled.
- Quick on your feet! When problems arise, you reliably produce responses and solutions with speed.
- Prior experience in CPG
- Experience in multiple distribution models: Direct, DSD, and Third Party
- Sense of urgency, able to proactively prioritize business efforts
- Mastery of Excel