High Grade Beverage
Ensure the successful sale, distribution and retail execution of our products and related programs resulting in the overall volume growth of the accounts within the assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop rapport with assigned customer base
• Ensure that all products are rotated and code policy is followed
• Successful sale, distribution and placement of existing and new products
• Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
• Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
• Conduct promotions in accounts as required
• Secure distribution of new brands and packages
• Secure and execute placement of Merchandising elements displays, neon’s and banners etc. at all accounts
• Manage customer inquiries and issues regarding credit, delivery, product information as they arise
• Execute monthly sales objectives and goals as related to business activities
• Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
• Develop and maintain effective customer relations
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in sales and management preferred
• Self-motivated sales professional
• Excellent oral, computer and written communications skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability and willingness to work independently
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.
Great work environment to go along with an opportunity learn the beverage industry from the ground up!