Sales Manager- West Coast Region
Sales Manager – West Coast
Pervida is an award-winning beverage brand that develops new functional drinks with all-natural ingredients, and scientifically proven and patented health benefits. Pervida’s flagship product–Pervida Immune–promotes gut health and supports immunity. Pervida will launch Pervida Calm with CBD in the Spring of 2019. Given our strong initial growth, we are looking to hire new sales ambassadors for the West Coast. We are seeking motivated, passionate and talented sales manager with an A+ attitude.
For more information, please follow us on social media: @PervidaHealth or visit www.Pervida.com
- Prospect and open new independent accounts including chain accounts with a high retention rate.
- Analyze, plan, manage and grow the business in the West Coast of the US territory.
- Secure consistent sales-driven growth.
- Develop pricing structure by segment.
- Achieve territory sales and profit targets.
- Perform monthly distributor and customer business reviews.
- Ensure account and customer satisfaction through daily face-to-face service and ongoing communication.
- Maintain, develop and grow long-term relationships with existing accounts while adding new distribution and increasing account base by opening new accounts via the development of a target account list.
- Conduct sales staff training/tastings.
- Support On and Off Premise accounts with in-store consumer tastings including some nights and weekends.
- Plan and support regular distributor sales meetings and presentations including general sales meetings & regional breakout sessions.
- Submit weekly account follow up report detailing highlights of the entire week’s account activities, objections, sales and follow ups to senior management.
- Help identify new product development and commercialization opportunities.
- Help support E-commerce strategy planning and implementation.
- A+ attitude
- Proven beverage management experience with industry leading brand
- Marketing strategy development experience in natural channel
- Promotional planning and execution experience
- Distributor management experience
- Retailer relations experience
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets