Territory Manager (Atlanta, Dallas, Nashville, Raleigh/Durham, Charlotte, or Richmond)
Boylan Bottling Company
The Territory Manager (South Region) for Boylan Bottling Company, an asset of Emigrant Bank, is directly responsible for increasing accounts, working with distributor representatives and day-to-day management of existing food service and retail chain customers.
Job Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working directly with distributor sales reps, taking part in route rides, sampling events, sales meetings and trade shows.
- Actively pursuing new business in the market on the street level.
- Working to fulfill the needs of existing customers.
- Achieving short and long-term sales goals and strategies for market.
- Submitting regular reports through trackers and a CRM system.
- Maintaining accurate records of distributor files, retail distribution and competitive pricing.
- This person will ideally have prior connections and/or contacts within the Polar Beverage Distribution system.
- Beverage Sales preferred, but open to any sales experience.
- 4 year college degree not necessary, but preferred.
- Ideal candidate will be based in Atlanta, Dallas, Nashville, Raleigh/Durham, Charlotte, or Richmond
- A Highly motivated individual who wants to succeed.
- Comfortable with daily travel in and around the market area and owns a car.