Customer Operations Associate
What You’ll Do
Sales Related Support
- Work with Sales and Broker network to ensure that all promotions are properly submitted and tracked
- Ensure pricing, promotions and terms are aligned with company policy before processing orders
- Initiate and complete New Item set up in conjunction with Brokers.
- Manage ordering guidelines and spec sheets and communicate changes internally
- Manage customers' needs as directed by sales, including samples, sales materials, and policy updates.
- Enhance communication between company’s sales department, and brokers regarding shipments, pricing, and other operational/logistical issues
- Obtain a full understanding of the distribution of company products (distributors & retailers)
- Always surface issues that impact customers as soon as possible as well as provide recommendations
- Follow up in a proactive fashion to all inquiries, issues, etc.
- Enhance/establish processes where necessary
Keep in touch with Entire Sales Order Process
- Ensure high level of customer service, order accuracy, and invoice accuracy
- Follow Daily Shorts Log & communicate shorts to buyers & sales reps
- Manage specific marketing/sales sample needs adhering to sample sales order process
- Communicate any ordering process issues with customer.
- Work with syndicated data reporting provider and build relevant slides for Sales Team and Management
- Opportunity to learn deeper level syndicated data reporting matrix directly from provider
You’ll Love this Job if You’re:
- Scrappy and willing to get your hands dirty. At Saffron Road, no job is too little or too big!
- A strong communicator and collaborator. You work effectively with all members of the organization
- Highly analytical and strategic. Your problem-solving skills are unparalleled
- Quick on your feet! When problems arise, you reliably produce responses and solutions with speed
What You’ll Need:
- Prior experience in a Customer Service/Planner role at a CPG company
- Prior experience in all related systems (SPINS, Nielsen, Retail Link, EDI etc)
- Experience in a hybrid distribution models of direct, DSD & third party
- Sense of urgency, able to proactively prioritize business efforts
- Mastery of Excel
Bonus Points For:
- Frozen and/or Salty Snacks Experience
- Start-up experience