Director of Sales - EAST
About The Position
Ugly Drinks is seeking a full-time, ambitious, energetic and hungry; Director of Sales - East to help grow our fast-growing retail sales business on the East Coast.
What is the role?
Ugly Drinks is seeking a full-time, ambitious, energetic and hungry Director of Sales - East, to help grow our retail sales business on the East Coast. This role will be responsible for achieving the annual sales revenue and profit goals for the company. The Director of Sales will also be responsible for on-going sales and selling expense forecasting, as well as establishing selling prices within given profit parameters. The role will be tasked with working to ambitiously grow our retail presence. The role will work closely with our distributor and marketing teams towards the shared brand goals...and help us paint the country, Ugly blue!
About Ugly Drinks
Ugly Drinks is a rebellious, passionate and fun-loving sparkling water brand that will change the way we drink.
Americans are drinking less soda than ever before.
In its place, sparkling water provides all of the ice cold can refreshment of a carbonated soft drink, but with none of the sugars, sweeteners
Now in over 5000+ stores across the UK, the brand launched in the USA in May 2018 and is ready to shake things up and bring #theuglytruth about sugary soft drinks to US consumers. No FAKE NEWS. No ALTERNATIVE FACTS.
This is a really exciting opportunity to build a fast-growing company, develop your skills, grow a business from scratch and have a load of fun along the way.
- Effective leadership and management of the east coast sales team
- Recruit, hire, train, evaluate, and manage the team, operating both locally and remotely deployed
- Manage all reporting requirements of
- Establish key market and key account targets and win new business
- Work with DSD team to set sales goals for distributors and evaluate their performance against these goals monthly
- Oversee and manage
- Coordinate sales training to
salesteam and key distributors
- Review distributor account placement and sales updates and compare performance to goals with
- Development and maintenance of relationships with all key accounts
- Inventory management / depletion management
- Development and tracking of chain activity
- Development of national incentive programs
- Schedule and participate in market blitzes and promotions where possible
- Attend national trade events
- Work with marketing to develop Point-of-Sale and product promotion material
- Review depletion reports regularly and
makeproactive plans accordingly
- Quarterly budget review with
- Responsible for hiring of regional sales managers/involvement in hiring certain administrative staff
- Conduct annual team performance reviews
- 5-7 years’ experience in a sales management position within the beverage (CPG) industry.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to manage a regional/coastal team.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Energetic selling skills and a passion for meeting new people.
- Ability to juggle multiple things simultaneously and
- Happy to travel when required and ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Have an energetic, outgoing, can-do attitude.
- As much Ugly as you can drink!
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun working environment
- Competitive benefits, compensation package
andgreat growth opportunity.
This sounds like exactly the sort of challenge I have been waiting for!
So, what now?
Well if all the above sums you up then we would love to hear from you immediately!