Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt
The Logistics Manager is responsible for managing all operational activities and associated costs of the company’s supply chain, warehousing & distribution networks while delivering on customer service, cost reduction and process improvements.
- Develop the long-term transportation and warehousing strategy to optimize service and cost.
- Develop and communicate transportation policies & procedures to ensure Yasso’s continued compliance in all federal transportation regulatory compliance procedures.
- Lead transportation and warehousing team and 3PL partners to ensure product reaches customers on-time and in full, with no interruption of cold-chain across the network.
- Negotiate with transportation companies, warehouses, and 3PL’s to ensure cost effective rates and sufficient capacity.
- Analyze, prepare and recommend profit improvements, cost reductions, service enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities in all areas of responsibility.
- Prepare annual budgets and provide regular updates on performance against budget.
- Work collaboratively while fostering strong working relationships within the organization in areas of Sales, Customer service, Warehousing, Production planning & Purchasing.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Should have excellent managerial and organizational skills and abilities.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills with effective team building capabilities.
- Results oriented with a track record of leading through measuring processes and addressing gaps.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment as an energetic, caring and self- driven team player.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or an associate degree in management, administration, merchandising, supply chain or any related field of study and 5-7 years’ experience in the field of warehousing or supply chain.