Crave Distributing Fresh Markets
ARE YOU…EXCITED to share new opportunities?
WILLING to take on new challenges?
PASSIONATE about Sales?
EAGER to close the deal?
ENTREPRENEURIAL and willing to grow a new division?
CRAVE DISTRIBUTING FRESH MARKETS, a Corwin Family Company, is hiring!
Responsible for independently leading our micro-market division, including developing new business, expanding existing business, and planning and implementing business operations and related activities to maximize growth and operational efficiency.
Ensure the continuous growth of our brands, specifically in micro-markets, by maximizing all resources in support of current and future business. Professionally boost organizational success through unparalleled industry expertise, team development, effective communication, quality products, and exceptional customer service.
Using industry expertise and sound judgement, continuously drive and achieve organizational sales and profit goals through:
- Continually cultivating new business, defining and implementing market opportunities by validating new product ideas, customer requirements, and competitive offerings.
- Inform leadership of new opportunities and provide key insight for new and existing markets. Partner with other departments to turn insights into action by creating brand expansion/extension programs.
- Expertly developing and successfully executing strategic sales and marketing plans and subsequent audit processes, to achieve our micro-market growth expectations and maximize space to sales.
- Proficiently develop new sales opportunities from initial contract through onboarding and negotiate business deals to close new profitable business that meets our customer’s needs and company objectives.
- Skillfully analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing policies and recommending selling price strategies designed to maximize revenue and margin generation; monitor competition, supply and demand. Initiate corrective actions as necessary.
- Ensuring compliance in all directives, policies, and procedures, related to the management of internal and external paperwork, cash handling, and inventory management.
- Maintain subject matter expertise and train others on the functionality of Micro-market software and hardware.
Develop and enhance effective customer relationships through:
- Conducting all business with the highest levels of integrity and ethics.
- Designing and delivering an agile organizational structure and mindset that enables the movement of people and resources quickly to capture new market opportunities.
- Proficiently sustaining excellent rapport with key accounts by making regular visits, exploring specific needs and/or feedback and anticipating new opportunities.
Demonstrate a positive attitude and the ability to problem solve independently as well as part of a team.
Maintain entrepreneurial spirit in all day-to-day activities and functions.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
Master’s degree in Business a plus
- Entrepreneurial passion for sales and closing the sale
- Unwavering follow through with implementation
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create result driven, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Agile and responsive mindset
- Open, collaborative, communicative leader
- Experience with sales and marketing technology solutions
- Active member of NAMA, Associated Vendor’s Group (AVG) preferred
- Wage information for this position is confidential. Submit salary requirements with resume and qualifications
- Non-union benefits package and 401(k)
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, and so on):
- Limited overnight amount (less than 15 days) travel will be required per year
- Extensive time out of office visiting customers, vendors and on-site visits with team members
- Qualified candidates must be able to lift 50 pounds occasionally during an 8-hour shift, must be able to stand and walk for at least 6 hours per day
- The Division Sales Manager is expected to take calls for emergency situations outside of business hours
Crave Distributing Fresh Markets is an equal opportunity employer.