We are looking for a unique breed of marketer that shares our passion for food, healthy living and innovation! This individual will be responsible for developing brand strategies, marketing plans, and product innovations to drive growth in a fast past entrepreneurial environment. They should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand development and brand centric messaging. This is for both our Carrington Farms and tera’s brands.
Responsibilities and Duties
Develop and oversee implementation of the brand and marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Developing the marketing and launch strategy for new products
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Manage PR and Social agencies.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Maintain sample distribution to all agencies, media, other programs
- Update website and monitor web sales for trends; analyze web sales reports
- Develop and distribute collateral marketing materials in adherence with brand standards.
- Execute email marketing strategy and develop content calendar, B2C and B2B
- Conceptualize, manage and attend major tradeshows from beginning to end
- Manage assigned portions of marketing budget
- Work directly with sales and channel partners to support in-store marketing efforts
- Oversee couponing strategy
- Bachelors degree in communication, marketing or business administration
- 5-7 years marketing experience, preferably with food or similar CPG brands. Natural/Organic food a plus.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Self- starter with great problem solving skills and innate ability to multitask
- Proven ability to be organized, prioritize and multi-task