Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
Coffee Snacks, Inc
The rapidly expanding company, Coffee Snacks USA (CSI), is looking to increase the size of its Marketing Department. Among other positions, which the Company will post in the coming months, CSI is looking for a Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager responsible for building the social media marketing network and managing all digital communications tied to the JavaUp brand.
JavaUp is a fast-growing and emerging snack brand. All JavaUp snacks are fueled by organic, shade grown coffee.
The job consists of developing, executing and reporting on paid and organic social media campaigns, including target audience selection, copy writing, social account management and real-time social media monitoring. In addition, this position assists with testing and building creative assets and monitoring the resulting functionality. This is an opportunity to develop a start up’s digital presence and increase brand awareness and online sales.
The ideal candidate is a creative, self-starter who can work independently and also collaborate with JavaUp team members. This position requires an entrepreneurial spirit and a sense of humor.
1. Build, execute and report on paid and organic social media campaigns on platforms which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
2. Create, edit and share social media content
3. Maintain and monitor social media presence; write social copy and collaborate on graphic and video assets
4.Maintain, forecast and track budgets
6. Build and manage content, adhering to an editorial calendar
7. Generate weekly and monthly performance metrics
8. Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaigns, plus find new opportunities for growth and expansion (continuous optimization)
9. Audit and report on existing social media presence and competitive activity
10. Monitor competitive landscape and industry trends, constantly reviewing the marketplace and collecting intelligence
11. Keep pace with social media trends and developments
12. Strengthen online presence of the JavaUp brand
13. Reach out to potential influencers and manage those relationships
14. Collaborate with the sales, PR, writing and branding teams to support sales through online marketing and advertising
• BA in Marketing is preferred
• 5 years of employment in social media marketing management
• Experience in the food & beverage industry
• Experience with Facebook Ad Manager, Audiences, Events Manager/Pixels, and Ad Reporting
• Experience with website analysis using analytics tools including Google Analytics
• Experience with social media management software platforms preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, specifically proficiency with Excel
• Photography and/or Video skills helpful
• Detail oriented and ability to manage unexpected directional changes in order to adapt to food category trends and news
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, last-minute requests and quick turnarounds
• Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
• Takes responsibility, and is accountable to the team