Director National Sales
Shamrock Foods Company
The Director of National Sales is responsible for bringing an entrepreneurial spirit, drive and creative energy to our team to make large gains in the sales and distribution of our Shamrock Farms portfolio with a focus on beverages. He/she will lead a sizable team distributed across the United States selling into multiple channels and meeting or exceeding all sales goals.
- Lead team to aggressively grow and drive branded portfolio sales nationally.
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan, consistent with brand and marketing objectives
- Strategically identify key customer targets to grow sales and meet overall sales goals across all channels across the country.
- Drive key account growth.
- Build and develop a dynamic sales team to drive national expansion efforts
- Work collaboratively with marketing to develop annual sales plans and budgets
- Work closely with marketing to successfully launch new products including promotional plan development, category management, and trade show management
- Bring new ideas and innovations to the table to help grow our beverage brands.
- Provide feedback to marketing team on trends and new product opportunities in the market place
- Identify and develop new channel expansion opportunities
- Continuously analyze, leverage business analytics, and report sales data, and be responsive to all indicators.
- Manage pricing and margins across all retail, grocery, convenience, club and drug classes of trade.
- Work with marketing on product optimization and sku rationalization
- Deliver sales presentations as needed and act as top-to-top senior sales executive
- Provide leadership and management of all brand RFP’s
- Identify opportunities and top level management of brokers of key distributors to ensure successful implementation and execution of the sales plan, consistent with brand and marketing
- Work with the Logistics team as needed to ensure execution is in place with new accounts and opportunities are identified for the future. This includes developing forecasts with both the operations and logistics teams
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 5-7 years of experience leading a sales organization
- Demonstrated success growing an emerging brand and go-to-market success
- Demonstrate success in channel penetration
- Must be fearless and resilient to penetrate new markets and grow shelf space
- Must be flexible and able to travel 60-75% of the time across North America
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.