Key Accounts Manager
Left Hand Brewing Company
Key Accounts Manager
The National Key Accounts Manager leads the brewery’s sales efforts in all in key national and regional chain accounts. Works with National Sales Director and RSM’s to oversee and penetrate national account footprint.
- Oversees all areas of the chain sales effort, including, but not limited to: Presentations, Promotional Calendars, Data Mining, and Seasonal Releases.
- Develops and manages all key distributor chain management relationships. Along with NSD and RSM’s
- Develops and cultivates new, and maintains existing, relationships with new accounts nationally.
- Manages all aspects of outside consultant software data, and trains entire sales team accordingly.
- Utilizes all relevant and available data (internal (VIP) and external (IRI, Armadillo Insight)); develops and conducts presentations about the business benefits/opportunities of stocking and promoting LHBC’s products to accounts nationally.
- Communicates all pricing, beer, and promotion information to accounts.
- Increases sales and market share in assigned accounts by expanding distribution; increases feature, display, and pricing activity; secures brand promotions; improves beer locations and POS utilization and other tactical measures.
- In conjunction with Sales Team and Distributor Partner (DP) network, executes plans to achieve retail execution objectives, including regularly scheduled tastings.
- Ensures appropriate LHBC departments and DP personnel are informed of chain account activity and needs with adequate lead time to generate successful execution.
- Communicates changes to sales trends to appropriate LHBC departments for use in production forecasting.
- Acts as a liaison between the chain team and other departments, sharing key information that enables the best decisions to be made in the appropriate timeframe.
- Communicates and collaborates with appropriate LHBC staff on chain authorizations, ensuring execution of programs to maximize sales.
- Oversees and manages Chain budgets, as well as capital expense requests and presentations.
- Analyzes all budgets on a regular basis to ensure appropriate spending.
- Ensures that the expense policy guidelines are followed.
- Reviews outside consultant software invoicing, either approving or following up for clarification/adjustment.
- Maintains valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to work late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays to support sales activities.
- Maintains professionalism on social media platforms and when working in environments when the taps are flowing.
- Works at the brewery when not traveling, unless approved in advance by NSD.
- Prior experience calling on national accounts required.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities.
This position reports directly to our Director of Sales.
This is a full time salaried position. Our benefits package include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), paid time off and of course world class beer. Proud to be an EOE.
How to apply:
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have completed the Gallup Strengths Finder please send your top 5 strengths. The subject line should have Key Accounts Manager (your name). Phone calls and walk ins will not be accepted. If we feel you are a potential candidate, we will call you. ** This recruitment will remain open until filled.**