Head of Sales UK
The Berry Company
The Berry Company is looking for an energetic Head of Sales UK to join our London-based team in building our brand profile across the UK. This role requires a positive attitude, great people skills, and a good understanding of customer relationship management.
Reports to: CEO
Direct reports: Sales Team
Location: Kensington, LondonWho are The Berry Company?
We are a go-and-get-em group of berry enthusiasts who have spent the last 11 years creating a robust juice business. Our aims are simple: bringing natural, wholesome, and delicious refreshment to the people. And with stockists in 50 worldwide markets, we’ve built a global brand doing just that.
People are taking more interest than ever in what they put into their bodies. The Berry Company has met the desire to learn about and try new foods with a line of exotic fruit juices and teas. We have more than 20 SKUs in our line, and over 10 years of established business.We’re passionate about top qualityingredients, and we love bringing people together over a tasty beverage.The Berry Company’s products
Our range of juice blends uses top quality fruits, teas, and other botanicals in perfect balance. All our drinks are naturally sweet, with no artificial flavourings or colours. Just good, wholesome ingredients for delicious drinks, including:
- 100% Juices
- Juice Drinks
- Iced Teas
- Naturally Light Drinks
- Sparkling Drinks
We are seeking someone with extensive sales and sales management experience, with significant experience specifically in beverage sales. This role needs someone with the strategic vision to grow our share of the UK soft drinks market in 2019 and beyond, and to manage our excellent sales team on a day-to-day basis. A book of relevant contacts in the industry is strongly desirable, as we intend to grow our market share into new independent retailers, e-commerce, hospitality and catering companies, and more.
If you’ve got a proven track record of excellent sales management, and a thirst for bringing new and exciting products to market, we want to hear from you!Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to earn commission
- Working in a close-knit team
- A fun and exciting working environment
- Regular team socials (we are quite partial to a pub quiz)
- All the delicious juice you can drink
The Head of Sales is responsible for overseeing all UK sales activities of The Berry Company and managing and developing the sales team.Duties
- Motivating the UK sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Previous experience successfully generating new sales leads and cultivating distribution partnerships, ideally from a food/beverage or similar background.
- Experience managing sales teams.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales team
If that sounds pretty great, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter, and we will be in touch very soon.