Market Manager - Promotions & Sales
Fusion Marketing is actively seeking a Market Manager to support a national sampling program for Anheuser-Busch in San Antonio. The Market Manager will oversee execution of weekly on premise sampling events in key accounts. A successful candidate has:
- Ability to combine experience and insight to determine how to best meet program needs.
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions for the same.
- Ability to set and communicate clear, aligned goals and monitor team progress.
- Must be highly motivated and results oriented.
In exchange, Fusion provides the autonomy to “own” your team relationship while engaging in a high-profile program. Fusion provides competitive pay, and career growth potential in a fast-paced, fun agency environment.
Education & Experience
- MUST reside in San Antonio, TX area
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related industry
- 3-5 years of experience managing Brand Ambassador teams
- Proven success in the execution and evaluation of sampling programs
- Experience with recruiting, interviewing and training Brand Ambassadors
- Experience in creating weekly schedules with specific parameters for execution
- Experience with approving team events, recaps and payroll systems
- Experience in the alcohol or beverage industry preferred
- Manages all aspects of Brand Ambassador team including: recruitment, training, weekly event execution and reporting.
- Provides direction to Brand Ambassadors, constantly evaluating performance.
- Responsible for creating Brand Ambassador schedule adhering to program goals.
- Maintains a working partnership with local Wholesaler and key accounts.
- Performs pre-calls and checklists in preparation for sampling events.
- Ensures Brand Ambassadors are properly equipped with merchandise and materials needed to execute sampling events.
- Monitors event execution while ensuring all key brand KPI’s are achieved.
- Submits program deliverables accurately and on time each week.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.