Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
GLOE BRANDS - Sales Manager, Pacific Northwest
In 2012, three friends in Southern California who wanted to live healthier lives developed a better for you drink called Aloe Gloe.
Today, Aloe Gloe is the cornerstone of the company they also created together, GLOE Brands. Aloe Gloe is an organic plant-based drink that naturally aids in digestive and skin health along boosting your immune system. With just 30 calories per bottle and locally sourced aloe vera, Aloe Gloe delivers essential vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, & minerals to help you to gloe from within. GLOE Brands is also expanding the portfolio to include other functional beverages, including GLOE Sparkling (Aloe, Turmeric & Ginger).
We are seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial Sales Manager with beverage and field operations experience to be based in either the Seattle or Portland markets. The Sales Manager will be the primary lead working with our DSD distribution partners at Swire Coca-Cola to generate sales volume through developing new outlets across all channels with a focus on Grocery, Food Service/On-Premise, Drug, Mass and Convenience channels and then focus on in-outlet execution to build sales velocity and increase consumer brand exposure.
The Sales Manager roles will build a collaborative relationship with GLOE Brand’s distribution partners at Coke to create growth in the Pacific Northwest market. This will involve driving brand excitement and awareness with customers, partners and influencers.
Job responsibilities include:
- Being an entrepreneur and hustling to build a business in the fast paced, winning culture of both our company and our partners
- Work with bottling partners at Coca-Cola to execute annual business plan delivering key metrics (volume plans, distribution & authorization goals, shelf/display merchandising look of success)
- Lead the business relationship in the market with the key partners within the Coca-Cola bottling system. (MU General Manager, Channel Directors, Commercialization Directors and Area Sales Managers/District Sales Managers)
- Ability to build Channel/Customer plans for Regional/Local customers (Large store, small store, FSOP)
- Work with both National and Regional Key Account Teams to support GLOE Brands sell-in and activation within targeted chains.
- Development of local programs with bottling partners at Coca-Cola for front line sales teams to support annual business plan.
Education, Experience & Key Traits:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University with a Business Degree preferred or a combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in beverage operations or key account selling position.
- Track record of success in building/executing sales plans.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, including presenting and training abilities.
- Strong at follow-up, including effective written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Confident in leading a team and setting an example of expectations.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills to enable solid business relationships.
- Desire to do things differently and to create build a new unique business.
- Plays well in the sandbox with others.
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Above all, someone that will hustle to drive top-line sales and is motivated to create a new business and build an emerging beverage brand
HOW TO APPLY
If interested in the Sales Manager position, you must send all the following items to be considered:
1. Send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A BRIEF cover letter about your interest in the position