Northern California Regional Manager
The Yerba Mate Co.
The Yerba Mate Co. sells and delivers Guayaki brand Yerba Mate products to retail customers, colleges and universities, and corporations by way of a Fossil Fuel Free Fleet of vehicles.
We are looking for a capable and dedicated individual to serve as our Northern California regional manager.
A successful candidate will bring a high-energy level to the job, possess a strong operational skillset and an exceptional work ethic to manage a team of people and oversee day-to-day operations in our Northern California markets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily oversight of drivers to ensure routes are covered and protocols are being followed.
- Management of leased warehouses and network of storage units to include oversight of warehouse managers.
- Fleet management oversight including maintenance schedules, GPS tracking systems, overall fleet availability, and related EV infrastructure.
- Inventory management and controls to ensure all warehouses remain stocked with product; coordinating with copacker on purchase orders and deliveries.
- Support all human resource-related activities in the market including hiring, onboarding, disciplinary, and terminations.
- Project manage new market launches.
- Work closely with the sales team to onboard new chain and independent customers.
- Management of third party logistics providers and vendors.
- Collections of payment for independent, local, and regional chain customers.
- Resolve customer service issues at both store and management level.
- Management of sub-distributors.
- Proven managerial experience.
- Strong operational background.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience with distribution, inventory management, fleet management systems is a plus.
- Beverage industry experience is ideal
- Must live in the Northern California area