The Entrepreneur as Brand – Janie Hoffman, CEO, Mamma Chia
Conference Footage: BevNET Live Summer 2014 - Day 2
The Entrepreneur as Brand – Janie Hoffman, CEO, Mamma Chia.
Table of Contents
- Understanding and Adapting to Fast Growth – Kevin Klock, CEO, Talking Rain Beverage Co.
- Au Bon Pain and The Food Service Route – Maria Feicht, Chief Brand Officer, Au Bon Pain
- Reacting to Changing Market Conditions – A Cold-Brewed Strategy Session – Chris Campbell, CEO, Chameleon Cold Brew
- Distributor Profile: Working with KeHE – Laura McCord, Senior Director, KeHE Distributors
- Finance: Decoding the Family Office Option - Panel
- Finance: Decoding the Family Office Option - Jeremy Friedman, New Ground Ventures; Michael Burgmaier, Silverwood Partners
- The Entrepreneur as Brand – Janie Hoffman, CEO, Mamma Chia
- Key Beverage Categories: Trends and Opportunities – Kathryn Peters, Executive Vice President, SPINS
- Getting Beyond Incubation Channels: Strategy, Sales, Marketing
- Defying Financial Detours – Case Studies
- Looking Down the Road – Micro Trends, Investment, and Retailing – Bill Weiland, Founder, Presence Marketing/Dynamic Presence
- Building Buzz Amid the Clutter – Jesse Itzler, Founder, 100 Mile Group