Organizational Management: Advisors 101
Ken Sadowsky discusses the role of advisors and how they can help you make important decisions that will grow your brand.
- Staffing/Organizational Management
- Beverages , Craft Beer , Snacks
- Run Time
- 6 minutes 35 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What’s the role of an advisor when it comes to a food or beverage company?
- Should an entrepreneur look to build a team of advisors?
- What makes a good advisor?
- When an entrepreneur is looking for an advisor what are some of the ways they can locate that person?
- What are advisors looking for in terms in compensation?
- Cash or Equity? Is a startup best served using one option versus another when it comes to compensating advisors?
- How often does conflict occur when it comes to advisor advice and decisions facing a startup?
- If an advisor and entrepreneur's relationship isn't working what’s the best course of action?
- Does it make sense to have an advisor from a company that you work with for example a retailer or supplier?